Monday, February 11, 2013

8 Gift Wrap Ideas


With Valentine's Day coming up this week, 
you may be looking for some ideas for wrapping that gift you bought for your special someone. 

Why not give one of these a try?






































I hope you're feeling inspired to get crafty with your wrapping!


Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterestInstagram, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!





3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous collection of gift wrapping ideas :) Thanks for linking up to The Weekly Creative!

    Shannon @ Sewing Barefoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great wrapping ideas ~ I love them all but the fluffy flowers are my fav.


    Thanks for linking up to Project Inspire{d}~ have a lovely week.


    ~hugs, Mary Beth~

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are really pretty! I have a party going on called Saturday Spotlight, and I'd love for you to drop by and share this or any of your other great ideas or recipes!

    http://angelshomestead.com/saturday-spotlight-3/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips